Audio, Music & Cinema
The right audio makes experiences real.
That’s why audio so important to movies, concert recordings, VR/AR experiences and more. We’ll explore everything from the technical advances to theoretical applications to sonic visualization, led by a lineup of fascinating scientists, professors, audio engineers and artists. Hear more>>
Presentation Lineup as of [date]
- 360-Degree Audio – how it works and why it’s such a breakthrough
- Audio and the Brain – creating realistic immersive experiences
- Sonic Visualization – what sound looks like and why it matters
- The Magic of Music – movie scores and more
- AI Composition – Can a computer ever truly be a composer?
Track Leaders (Need official bios)
- Mark Bocko, PhD., Director, Center for Emerging and Innovative Sciences (CEIS), UR
- Malcolm Spaull, Senior MAGIC Associate, School of Film and Animation, RIT
- Dave Sluberski, Senior Lecturer, School of Film and Animation, RIT